W E L C O M E
Hi my name is Carol, I am a qualified Person-Centred Counsellor & Psychotherapist with a B.A. (Hons) Degree in Counselling Studies. I offer a discreet and confidential talking therapy service from my own office in Witham.
The focus of my work is on providing you with a therapeutic and confidential environment, one where you can feel comfortable enough to talk about anything you may be finding difficult.
I enjoy helping clients explore their thoughts and feelings at a pace that is led by the individual. I am a warm and genuine person who believes that every individual has the potential for healing, growth and change, given the right environment and support.
As a person-centred counsellor I will help facilitate this process by listening to you, being empathic, non-judgmental, and genuine. At times, this will mean that I will look at the things I feel you are avoiding more closely with you.
I am a registered member of the BACP and work under the guidelines of the ‘Ethical Framework for the Counselling Professions’ (BACP, 2016). This means that as an Individual member I have professional supervision with a qualified supervisor on a regular basis, to help me work through any difficulties that may be experienced, so that boundaries are maintained and ethical consideration and care is given to clients at all times.
- – Certificate Level 2 Introduction to Counselling Skills (Braintree College)
- – Certificate in Higher Education in Person-Centred Counselling (University of Essex)
- – Advanced Diploma in Higher Education in Person-Centred Counselling (University of Essex)
- – B.A. (Honours) Degree in Counselling Studies (University of Essex)
(CPD) Continuing Professional Development:-
I am committed to attending CPD training each year to enhance my practice & work based knowledge, and from time to time will update my website to reflect any new certification.
- – Certificate Domestic Violence (University of Essex)
- – Certificate Pluralistic Counselling The Ultimate Therapeutic Approach? (Southend)
- – Understanding Autism and PDA (Norwich)
Types of counselling offered:
- – Humanistic Therapies
- – Person-Centred Therapy
- – Integrative
- – Couple Therapy
Find Me: Carol Suchley @ WITHAM CM8
(click link) https://uk.linkedin.com/in/carol-suchley-55259812b